+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meph1111

Thread: Double zoneevent boss hp

Default Double zoneevent boss hp

I suggest doubling the hp of all zone-event bosses in the plane of water. Even if you stand next to a portal when it spawns and teleport to the closest portal then run to it with the fastest mount it sometimes dies before you reach it.

Champion of Telara

Just 2 mins ago, we defeated the boss of Terror from the Depths in Tarken. He had 754.1M hp, and the battle took 5:12 from the moment I got there. If you need more than that to reach a boss, then maybe you aren't really at the highest mount speed or the most efficient travel path.

Why don't the NT bosses have the 60-second immunity on spawn like the rest?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Just 2 mins ago, we defeated the boss of Terror from the Depths in Tarken. He had 754.1M hp, and the battle took 5:12 from the moment I got there. If you need more than that to reach a boss, then maybe you aren't really at the highest mount speed or the most efficient travel path.
    The hp of the boss seems to depend on the amount of people that are currently in the zone and the the zone it is, generally the bosses in tarken are fine spawning with 300-500m hp on average on eu shards.

But if you go look at bosses on goboro reef they are usually 100-250m and go down even faster, I don't think the players get scaled down? Seems like dps is higher. They are almost pointless to rally guild members in most cases because by the time they finish loading the map the boss is dead...

Make it easier for the OP to tag the boss without doing the actual event.

+ Reply to Thread