+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By regall

Thread: Interactive for dimension visitors.

Default Interactive for dimension visitors.

I like the cairn dimension items u created. In another game there used to be chests that ppl could" loot" when they found them in your housing. I thought this was a nice (but old) idea that could be implemented with the cairn/chest items for dimensions. I also found that people took a little more interest in other ppl's housing when things were interactive to visitors in this fashion. The person that owned the dimension would have the option of placing something inside the chest to be looted by visitors. I would like to have this option in my dimension with cairns and perhaps chests.

Mind you, there also used to be "dimension"-mobs that would attack and possible kill u before u reached the chest in the housing, so i understand that this idea could lead a whole lot of places.

I would also like an extra tooltip where I could put a brief description about the story to my dimension. This could be difficult with monitoring, but I think it's workable.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by regall View Post
    I like the cairn dimension items u created. In another game there used to be chests that ppl could" loot" when they found them in your housing. I thought this was a nice (but old) idea that could be implemented with the cairn/chest items for dimensions. I also found that people took a little more interest in other ppl's housing when things were interactive to visitors in this fashion. The person that owned the dimension would have the option of placing something inside the chest to be looted by visitors. I would like to have this option in my dimension with cairns and perhaps chests.

Mind you, there also used to be "dimension"-mobs that would attack and possible kill u before u reached the chest in the housing, so i understand that this idea could lead a whole lot of places.

I would also like an extra tooltip where I could put a brief description about the story to my dimension. This could be difficult with monitoring, but I think it's workable.
    Yes this kind of thing has been wanted for a long time along with being able to put artifacts you might have in a shiny "find me" package or gift wrap all together placing parcels for treasure hunts where you want to. I do like very much your cairn idea, cairns are one of the greatest features in this game.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-04-2015 at 07:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread