+ Reply to Thread

Thread: healing fire clerics, bindings

Soulwalker

Lightbulb healing fire clerics, bindings

Purifier would have the best secondary in inquisitor if inq. was changed from life to fire damage; they both focus on damage over time. My dominator mage would have a very good purpose then, because purifier is about keeping everyone beyond full hp, and the purifier could be ignored as a healer. Sentinel already has its best secondary in justicar, being tanky makes their extra healing for being low perfect. Inquisitor doesn't have a free to play pair anyway.

Also if craftable ability (like spells) modifiers could be easily added they could be attached to equipment/runes.. it makes controlling which are active with macros very interesting! Probably deserves its own thread, feel free to comment from anything..

wat?

(im so confused right now)

Quote Originally Posted by fuuuk View Post
    wat?

(im so confused right now)

it was a bit convoluted(maybe google translate?) but i think i might have gotten most of it

the OP wants inquisitor damage to be changed to fire instead of life/death so that it pairs better with puri. because they both focus on damage over time and, you can't put anything with it except for the paid souls. this also somehow makes dominator useful. they also say that sentinel is the best secondary soul for justicar and that the extra healing that it gives makes up for being less tanky. they then go on to say something about being able to swap out runes and related items at will with macros

inquisitor has a dew options other than defiler for offsouls, they will not be the best but they will be good enough. cabalist, druid, shaman for dps boosts and justicar for a bit of healing when you attack.

idk how anything in this changes dominator at all

justicar/sent is decent, whether the extra healing makes up for being less "tanky" is debatable and would depend largely on the person using it, i tend to use it in experts only if the healer is having trouble because it is slightly more work to play properly with the extra cooldowns and paying attention to more mechanics such as cleanses or aoe bursts.

the majority of people don't really have a need to change the gear augments very often so the current system with the socketing things is enough to accommodate switching them to any upgrades you may get. in the past you always had to get a new rune.
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

I wouldn't say Inquisitor focuses on DoTs, despite the 3 of them. I'd say it focuses on channels and Bolt of Depravity.

+ Reply to Thread