+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Serathe

Thread: Minion XP missions

Champion

Default Minion XP missions

The attribute sorting system for minions is great. However, I've now gotten to the point where many minions of mine are level 25. It would be very convenient if the level 25 minions were automatically filtered out for just the experience missions.

There is little point to sending a max level minion out for experience, unless you are mass completing missions for achievements. In that case, sorting isn't even necessary.
    Last edited by MonkeysUncle; 12-19-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Champion of Telara

You can filter them using Level (Asc). That way, all 25ers appear at the bottom of the list.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    The attribute sorting system for minions is great. However, I've now gotten to the point where many minions of mine are level 25. It would be very convenient if the level 25 minions were automatically filtered out for just the experience missions.

There is little point to sending a max level minion out for experience, unless you are mass completing missions for achievements. In that case, sorting isn't even necessary.
    I'd like to see the minion ability sort functionality migrated to the auction house - perhaps merged with the item stat filters.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    I would have agreed with you till they put the holiday adventure pack in, and breaks the rules of the XP missions and has them able to return stuff. I think they should have put these missions in the 5/15 minute spot, but they did not. Personally I would like to see the XP only missions pulled, and the 5/15 replace that slot, and a new mission between the lengths of those and the 8 hour missions added.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Twobits View Post
    I would have agreed with you till they put the holiday adventure pack in, and breaks the rules of the XP missions and has them able to return stuff. I think they should have put these missions in the 5/15 minute spot, but they did not. Personally I would like to see the XP only missions pulled, and the 5/15 replace that slot, and a new mission between the lengths of those and the 8 hour missions added.
    I'd actually prefer that as well. a 1 hour/2 hour one instead of 1 minute. The length of a play session I guess, or a dungeon or whatnot. So you can send the minions off on forehand and then collect the reward before logging off/after the dungeon, and send a new longer adventure minion. The long ones of 8 and 10 hours are to long to do 3 times a day often unless you really plan log in times just for that or stay up late and wake early. The 5/15 minute ones are disruptive while actively doing stuff (and you see people looting and doing minions during events, rifts and such).
    And everything gives xp so the one minutes ones I guess are easiest scratched without much influence.
    Last edited by Serathe; 12-21-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

+ Reply to Thread