+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Rhumble
  • 1 Post By actionvapor

Thread: More accurate comparison, resulting in fewer Need rolls when not sure.

Plane Walker

Default More accurate comparison, resulting in fewer Need rolls when not sure.

One thing that has always bugged me was the item comparison. It simply should not include augments/enhancements/orbs when showing you the difference in the stats.

When you are making a quick decision this is tough. And I can't tell you the times I've not been sure, Need rolled and then regretted it later.

The comparison you see when evaluating an unequipped item should simply include the base stats differences, and then change the label to say un-enhanced item comparison.

This would be a real nice QoL improvement and would make things much less stressful.

Now, that would make things better, but even better would be to add a few more things to the comparison. Such as how much a piece would truly change SP,SC,CP. For example if the wis/int/sp would cause your sp to go up by 30 over the other base item, it'd be nice to see that represented somewhere also.

Thanks for the great game

to add to that, I'd love to see 2 handed weapons compared against the sum stats of your main hand + off hand rather than each separately. I also have rolled need many times when not sure about the math and feeling pressured to make a quick decision.

Telaran

+1 I agree with the suggestion. And also the main+off hand compare to 2h
    Last edited by Dulge; 12-20-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Plane Walker

Agreed. 2H compared to both hands would be very helpful also.

Is this even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    Agreed. 2H compared to both hands would be very helpful also.

Is this even possible?
    well there's an addon that I think does this, although I've never tried it and it hasn't been updated for Nightmare Tide yet
    http://www.curse.com/addons/rift/upgrademe

+ Reply to Thread