+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ArKthur
  • 1 Post By actionvapor

Thread: Learning Mounts to siwm for everyone

Shadowlander

Default Learning Mounts to siwm for everyone

The Alternavtive for Free Players:

Make the Swimming Lessons purchaseble able for everyone! The Lessons could be learned from the Survival-Trainer in the Regions of Telara. The swimming training costs some Planarite, Sourcestones or Void Stones, depending on the swim upgrade level.

Mount Upgrade 1 [Level 40]: 2.500 Planarite
    (Selected mount is now able to swim under water with 60% Movespeed)

Mount Upgrade 2 [Level 50]: 2.500 Inscribed Sourcestones and 5.000 Planarite
    (Selected mount is now able to swim under water with 90% Movespeed)

Mount Upgrade 3 [Level 60]: 5.000 Sourcestones of the Infinite and 15.000 Planarite
    (Selected mount is now able to swim under water with 120% Movespeed)

Mount Upgrade 4 [Level 65]: 10.000 Void Stones and 30.000 Planarite
    (Selected mount is now able to swim under water with 150% Movespeed)

Example:
    Once the player bought the siwmmlesson, the NPC gives a small quest, where players have to swim with their slected mout a rotue under water or have to find an item underwater. The Quest get's more difficutly by each upgrade you purchase.

What if i buy the Upgrade in the RIFT-Store?:
    The Mount Upgrade can also be bought with no Level-Limitation in the RIFT Store. Players who buy the Upgrade from the shop are granted instantly with 90% swim speed for the selected mount. Also players will pay 50% less at the vendors for further Mount-Upgrades.
    Last edited by ArKthur; 12-11-2014 at 01:02 AM.

The books to teach mounts to swim are in Rift store, but only for 1500/1350 credits.

Shadowlander

Yeah i know that they are in and i am refusing to buy them and this thread here is the alternavtive suggestions how it should have been implemented!

Agreed, there should be a free alternative that only requires grinding in-game currency/notoriety.

*shrug*

If they do put it on a vendor, I see it being closer to something like 100,000 VS, like the earring slots / water attunement.

At which point its probably faster and easier to farm up the plat to buy some rex and just buy it with credits.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Plane Walker

Does this look like you get something for nothing when you call Dominos? I say remove it from the game and see how many people complain.

+ Reply to Thread