+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vxsw

Thread: [suggestion] special bags for dimension items

Rift Disciple

Default [suggestion] special bags for dimension items

it's not a best, but must be an easiest solution.

special bags 400-500 slots. of course it must display not as usual bag, but like scrollable trade window with preview. would be nice sorting and categorizing.
    Last edited by vxsw; 12-04-2014 at 12:21 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

It could work especially if it was account wide to view and use but 500 wouldn't be enough and would still mean storing the rest of the items regardless. So perhaps storage AND bag

Shadowlander

I would be happy to see in general an option of space renting, for a proverbial copper/day you get a space for an item to store, not only dimensional stuff. Bank/bag slots are too expensive for dear and rarely used junk storage.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by plumplumas View Post
    I would be happy to see in general an option of space renting, for a proverbial copper/day you get a space for an item to store, not only dimensional stuff. Bank/bag slots are too expensive for dear and rarely used junk storage.
    I'm not quite understanding why you would want to "rent" a space? I would sooner stick to an actual storage bank than bag with the slot price in mind but for avid Dimensioneers the price would be worth it to spend less time sorting through items on a daily basis I am sure we'd all pay for a storage bank and slots/tabs also like you do a guild bank (etc)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    ...I would sooner stick to an actual storage bank than bag with the slot price in mind but for avid Di...(etc)
    I completely agree, that was just a side notion about non dimensional items too. Point in "rent" would be in case 1 space unit for ~20 silver? In that case you could get 500 items for 1 plat/day. Instead of many many credits for bank space. Special "bag of holding" for dim. stuff with preview would be awesome, but I don't see it being handed us just for free (or anything short of arm&leg)

I completely agree, that was just a side notion about non dimensional items too. Point in "rent" would be in case 1 space unit for ~20 silver? In that case you could get 500 items for 1 plat/day. Instead of many many credits for bank space. Special "bag of holding" for dim. stuff with preview would be awesome, but I don't see it being handed us just for free (or anything short of arm&leg)
    I'd prefer to pay many many credits up front for permanent bank space than waste now very hard-to-gain plat on storage.
    Last edited by Narcise; 12-04-2014 at 06:36 AM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Ye I think a flat price with credit or plat purchase would be great no matter what choice ends up being given because once we pay for capacity levels plus items it becomes so costly to build. Minions have alleviated this a lot and I'm very thankful. I'm speaking just in Dimension terms because it's been such an issue long before 3.0 however I understand you want this for all things but that hasn't really been a problem with the amount of bag space we can have now in bags, vaults and mailbox.

EDIT: While on this line of conversation still not sure why guild dimension capacity leveling is only in plat, would be great if available in credits also.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-04-2014 at 08:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread