+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Produce a Rift TimeTable for updates

Shadowlander

Default Produce a Rift TimeTable for updates

I think everyone would like to know when various things in the game will be updated; especially things that don't take long and have been that way for a very long time.

The things that are obvious for me are:
    1. Updated Guild perks, kinda been the same for a while..... an understatement
    2. Updated and organized recipe selection (so they aren’t just thrown in a list with the 100 others)
    3. New recipes
    4. Tons of trash in dungeons that actually dropping recipes. But only some bosses do here there.
    5. No new crafting rifts. (Those were actually fun, and good to get mats... what now? spam old ones?)
    6. Planar Attunement being delayed for pretty lame reasons, defeating the purpose of player progression.
    7. Group summon, price tag 200$ or more worth of loyalty to get orange tier. Or buy their pack. I bought the game like others when it came out, I should at least have a basic summon. The cheapness continues and you aren’t rewarded much.
    8. The updated feast for 65 is a joke increase. Fix it
    9. PRODUCE a time table for things to be updated and fixed.

If you want to add things to this list or post your own let this thread continues. I'm sure there are tons of things all of you wish they’d fix and are more important than w.e they are working on.

Because as of now the game is just spam the 4 new dungs and 2 revamps and spam NM rifts and that’s about it (and BTW NM rifts are very fun compared to GHS and Strongholds). This is much less than we had before, so you'd think they’d be on updating things to make up for it.

It is obvious to all that this new expansion bought much more elements of the p2w structure to Rift. It sucks quite a bit, but at least fix and update things at a good rate and produce the timetables so not as many people are annoyed, pissed, leave or quit. Hopefully these are things Trion cares about; and they don’t just have the mentality of for 1 loss vet we gain 5 new people that will pay us some cash. I find veteran loyalty from the company doing downhill.

Post your suggestions and fixes you want implemented below mine. Make your own list

P2W wah wwah wah....

What exactly is there to win? You're already moaning there is little to do lol....make your mind up ;)
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    P2W wah wwah wah....

What exactly is there to win? You're already moaning there is little to do lol....make your mind up ;)

Read the "whole post" and look at the list then add some of your own and keep the "wahh wahh" remarks to yourself

I figured it would get trolled by kids like yourself but these questions and a timetable is needed when there isn't much in the game as of now and things aren't updated.

+ Reply to Thread