+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheDoomgiver

Thread: augment slots

Plane Touched

Default augment slots

Been looking at nt and just can't justify pulling the trigger on it for two equip slots that are only "needed" if your bringing the last couple percent of the game.

Something I would pay for however is additional augment slots for crafting. Still scaled to the item level just the extra stats from the extra augments. Five dollars a pop and I would probably buy enough to max out. Ten or twenty dollars? Still easy money for a slot or two. Anyway just a thought.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

pay2win not allowed.

Soulwalker

No more Augments anyway. they took them out its all about having to buy crap from the rift store for credits. getting P2Win.

Plane Touched

Oh i know the augments option got skipped in the NT craft gear but that was fairly obvious anyway. Even the worst NT lvl60 gear is above raid one and a couple hundred points of armor above top end world gear prior to 3.0.

Augments on that would be absurd as delicately as NT is balanced.

It just seems like a decent idea to add some depth to the crafted gear when your running Telara pre60 as opposed to PoW post60. I've been scrounging artifacts more or less non-stop since dream weaving came out and haven't made it to crafting orbs yet. Frankly the collectors addition was almost tempting just for the perma-orb even if it is a green.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Telbere View Post
    Even the worst NT lvl60 gear is above raid one and a couple hundred points of armor above top end world gear prior to 3.0.
    This is wrong. I was using my T3 gloves well into experts (replaced them just now with NTE ones), because there werent any better ones (well, there;s the ones which need amenders, but im not gonna blow a ton on money on a temporary item which will be replaced as soon as i get one in experts.

+ Reply to Thread