+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By Gingers
  • 1 Post By Tram
  • 2 Post By Gingers

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Improved Minion Filtering

Default Improved Minion Filtering

I know that you can filter minions by type by searching for fire, water, etc.. However, it would be nice if clicking on an element on an adventure card would also filter the list, instead of having to type, with an X button to clear the filter.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    I know that you can filter minions by type by searching for fire, water, etc.. However, it would be nice if clicking on an element on an adventure card would also filter the list, instead of having to type, with an X button to clear the filter.
    We'll be adding in a checkbox which auto-filters by attribute. So if the checkbox is checked and I select a fire/artifact adventure is selected then the minions section will only display minions with fire and/or artifacts. If I decide I don't want that adventure and instead select a death/assassination adventure, the minions displayed will auto change to match.

A filter to hide minions without stamina or on an adventure would also be useful.
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    We'll be adding in a checkbox which auto-filters by attribute. So if the checkbox is checked and I select a fire/artifact adventure is selected then the minions section will only display minions with fire and/or artifacts. If I decide I don't want that adventure and instead select a death/assassination adventure, the minions displayed will auto change to match.
    That would be extremely useful and a welcome change!

Rift Master

That is perfect, thank you for implementing this!

Telaran

Yay awesome news, now the only thing left is an update of the mobile app

When using the Auto-Switch Attributes, please configure the filter to filter out cards which do not have enough stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    When using the Auto-Switch Attributes, please configure the filter to filter out cards which do not have enough stamina.
    Strongly agree that filtering out minions who are out of stamina or who are currently on an adventure would be a huge help!

Soulwalker

I would like to be able to skip over adventures I don't care about I.E. Dimensions

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by Marcarn View Post
    I would like to be able to skip over adventures I don't care about I.E. Dimensions
    We are working on a feature so you can reshuffle each of the adventure decks.
    Last edited by Gingers; 12-02-2014 at 05:57 PM.

We are working on a feature so you can reshuffle each of the adventure decks.
    Will it be for credits/aventurine like the promotional adventures are?

Plane Walker

Default Minions have taken some fun from the game

I do hope that Trion has realized Minions have taken some fun from the game.

Especially when it comes to dimension stuff. I did some thinking the other day, and just dealing with all the dimension garbage takes well over an hour a week, of time I'd rather be doing something else. If my gaming time is limited that is one hour a week of dreaded time.

I just hope the solution is not, pay us money to avoid the drudgery.

+ Reply to Thread