+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonzodog

Thread: Key-bindable camera

Default Key-bindable camera

For those of us that play this game on Laptops, I believe a keybindable camera would benefit us greatly.

Having to use a touchpad to move the camera is a pain in the **** especially as it requires two hands to do. So, you cannot move or attack whilst moving the camera if you are on a slope of any kind.

With keybinds, it means the camera can be moved (for example) using the up/down/right/left arrow keys, your char movement is on WASD, and I personally have moved my primary skillbar presses to my numpad with the target key being the + on the numpad. Bar two is now on the top number keys, as I seperate my buffs and attacks to seperate bars.

Now I know some of you will say "get a mouse", but I, like quite a few lappy users, use the laptop as a LAPtop, ie, on my lap sitting on my sofa, or sitting up in bed with my knees up.

Going to bump this suggestion, as it remains my primary wish/tweak for this game. It would really speed things up for me, and I am sure, many other laptop users.
    Zaviel - Tylia - Planar Legion

Plane Touched

You can already look behind yourself with x I believe. What more do you want?

+ Reply to Thread