+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lynspottery

Thread: Make Malformed Souls vendorable

Default Make Malformed Souls vendorable

I ran a couple of Chronicles the other night with a guild mate. I kept getting these Malformed Souls in my loot, along with other trash loot. Granted these used to be used for making lures, but you can get lures much easier now and have no need for these any longer.

The problem I see is that most of the old world stuff on the loot table that used to be semi-valuable before Storm Legion, no longer is. In fact, I consider the majority of old world drops to be vendor trash.

However, a lot of this stuff can't even be vendored...like these malformed souls. Can't use them can't vendor them.

Suggestion: Rework the loot tables in the old world content to allow a lot of this stuff to be vendored at least or replaced with useful crafting materials instead.

Agreed, too much stuff that is useless but can't be sold or used for a craft or anything. I'd take one silver over it being a useless waste of bag space and having to destroy it all.

How about all that pre SL dungeon and expert trash currencies too.

Make a way to trade up to the higher stuff.

I wouldn't mind if there was a vendor price but honestly they should just remove them.

Rift Chaser

There is no reason to make old currencies useful or tradeable to new currencies as the experts can be soloed my most competent players but making things like the souls vendorable would be nice given that current content and crafting recipes are incredibly pricey given the work taken to get them and would be nice if this game didn't require so much plat farming to have the best gear. Gear should come from the content, not from the auction house, and while this game isn't as bad as some, the items that are like that are hell and a half to farm yourself imo

+ Reply to Thread