+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Be A Vendor

Default Be A Vendor

I'd like to see a Be A Vendor area some unused niche of the map that you can buy a teleport to for a small fee (consumable item) then once there, you could set up shop and sell any sellable items you had in your bags just as the NPC shops do.

It would be good for those that don't have the loyalty for the AH, anyone could do it but, you'd have to sit down and stay put to keep your shop open so, you'd sacrifice time questing or whatever to sell your items.

I saw it in Shaiya (another game) and it worked well there. I think it would work well in rift as well.

Maybe patrons with say purple tier and above loyalty can teleport there free (give them a permanent teleporter like the TB one.)
    Last edited by Kadeth; 01-10-2014 at 04:13 PM.

i have seen this in MANY games and it is annoying, the main city just get carpeted with people trying to sell stuff. i suppose it adds bit more realism in that many RL big cities will have beggars, although i have never been anywhere where they were that prevalent.
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

That's why you don't have it in the main city, Yes it would clutter Sanctum and Meridian to no end IF it were allowed there. NO, you have One place that basically is used for nothing else for player vendors. You go there only if you want to shop from them or sell stuff and, in Rift, that would be for those that don't have AH access mostly.

Make sure there is something that will kick anyone that goes AFK, have to sit there and watch it, and chat or whatever to avoid an AFK to have your shop open.

+ Reply to Thread