+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift Aura's for Companions/pets

Default Rift Aura's for Companions/pets

I bought the Touch of the Storm for one of my characters and thought, why not create an item just for companions and pets that emits a glow too!

The idea would be to create different items for each one of the rifts that gives a glow to creatures within.

Each of the items would be very similar to the items already used on your character, But can be copied and modified just for companions/pets.

Air- Touch of the Storm

Death-Touch of Shade

Fire-Touch of Flames

Water-Touch of the Abyss

Life-Gem of endless Energy

Earth-Touch of greed

I believe this would be a super fantastic idea to add to the cash shop and many would buy for role playing ideas as well as some eye candy for those special pets we all like.

I like the idea.

I like this idea too. If you know anything of 3.0 and the enhanced companion system talks they've talked about, this might be an idea to consider going right along with that. Could buff our companions with various cosmetic items.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Ascendant

I really think they should change the name of gem of to match the other touch of's

don't the ones we have already apply to pets as well as yourself? I seem to recall that they do. Or is it if you have a companion pet out and enter a rift the aura is applied to the pet?

one of those
    Last edited by Gruntled; 01-08-2014 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntled View Post
    I really think they should change the name of gem of to match the other touch of's

don't the ones we have already apply to pets as well as yourself? I seem to recall that they do. Or is it if you have a companion pet out and enter a rift the aura is applied to the pet?

one of those
    Only when they enter a rift does the glow of that rift take effect. With one of the items, pets and companions could have different glows in your city, adventuring etc

+ Reply to Thread