+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pett

Thread: Potion of Conquest Power Decay Delay

Default Potion of Conquest Power Decay Delay

So I'm just back from a nice 10 day holiday and despite logging in a couple of times on my laptop via dodgy hotel wifi to 'tag' a couple of Conquest extractors I still find myself 40k down on where I was. I know other people who have lost 100k+ in the same time period.

Whilst I appreciate the concept of decay it would be nice if you could buy (or get free once per month for Patrons) an item that stops decay for 1 week. I like to relax on holiday, not worry that when I get back I need to put in hours of Conquest time just to get back to where I was! This is definitely a convenience I would pay for and I know many other that would too.

We are currently actively recruiting, if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here

CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM) - iROTP 4/4 (EU 1st Non-cheese kill!) - TD Normal 4/4 (World 2nd)

Champion of Telara

This was suggested not too long ago.

I dont think it will ever happen because trion want you to do CQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post
    This was suggested not too long ago.

And that's exactly why i still haven't logged since i came back from holiday... Who has the stomach to grind all the CQ power back? Not me for sure.

Thinking about downloading LoL...
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=806168&dateline=13715  70211

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post
    And most of us do... for five minutes every two days, just to maintain Readiness III for raiding.

I wanted to suggest that decay shouldn't affect patrons at all. That alone would be worth the price of the subscription!

We are currently actively recruiting, if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here

CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM) - iROTP 4/4 (EU 1st Non-cheese kill!) - TD Normal 4/4 (World 2nd)

Decay shouldn't start for like a week. Even 48 hours isn't enough. Not sure why they can't vget this through their skulls.

The fact that this thread/suggestion has popped up repeatedly over the past month or two should show Trion just how much players hate CQ, and wish to avoid it at all costs- including a real-world financial one.

CQ power and the inherent buffs from it need to be restricted to PvP. These threads would vanish overnight.

Hawkemoon- Cleric- Greybriar
    Waiting for: Star Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon0028 View Post
    CQ power and the inherent buffs from it need to be restricted to PvP. These threads would vanish overnight.
    No they won't... they will just be restricted to the PvP forum section. I only PvP in this game and i hate CQ just like most of the PvP'ers do. A well known fact that only Trion seems to ignore.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=806168&dateline=13715  70211

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Maul STK View Post
    No they won't... they will just be restricted to the PvP forum section. I only PvP in this game and i hate CQ just like most of the PvP'ers do. A well known fact that only Trion seems to ignore.
    I'm yet to meet anyone in this game who likes conquest.

Its a failure, its not fun and its not remotely interesting. I wish Trion would realise that and just delete it and try something new but that means dedicating dev time to pvp.....

Rift Master

People in my guild rarely do conquest except when our guild quest happens to be the "kill 6000 people in CQ" one and even then that ends up going away if someone gets sick enough of it. It's really not fun... I can't imagine that moving it to Steppes will make it more fun - if anything I think it'd just be more annoying.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

+ Reply to Thread