+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solve bank clutter; put a [Dimension Chest] in every Dimension.

Default Solve bank clutter; put a [Dimension Chest] in every Dimension.

Hello!

I feel you havn't given this much thought, but if you have a dimension with 2000x dimension items in, you most likely have almost as many dimension items that got discarded in the process.

There are currently five ways gamers handle large amounts of dimension items.

1. Store them in your bank (difficult!)
    2. Hold one of the guild bank tabs as hostage
    3. Store them in your dimension (big messy pile, takes up dimension space)
    4. Have a "bank" dimension (big messy pile)
    5. Make a new character to hold all your dimension items.

My Suggestion:
    Is that you put a chest in every dimension, for us to store our dimension items in.
    Like a miniature bank - except you can only put items labeled as [Dimension] in it.
    Ideally it would start (or end) with 64x slots and get 32x more slots everytime you upgrade your dimension.
    Making the max size 192x slots which is enough.
    Last edited by Zpider; 12-31-2013 at 03:56 AM.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1060878&dateline=1307  631306

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Zpider View Post
    Hello!

I feel you havn't given this much thought, but if you have a dimension with 2000x dimension items in, you most likely have almost as many dimension items that got discarded in the process.

There are currently five ways gamers handle large amounts of dimension items.

1. Store them in your bank (difficult!)
    2. Hold one of the guild bank tabs as hostage
    3. Store them in your dimension (big messy pile, takes up dimension space)
    4. Have a "bank" dimension (big messy pile)
    5. Make a new character to hold all your dimension items.

My Suggestion:
    Is that you put a chest in every dimension, for us to store our dimension items in.
    Like a miniature bank - except you can only put items labeled as [Dimension] in it.
    Ideally it would start (or end) with 64x slots and get 32x more slots everytime you upgrade your dimension.
    Making the max size 192x slots which is enough.
    As far as option 4 of having a bank dimension.

I dumped a ton of stuff into a bank dimension then switched it so that all the stuff got dumped into a moving crate,

Instant dimension chest like you want

Yes, but that only works once since you can't switch around once you've started building.
    This is also only possible if your new dimension is in the same slot as the previous one you closed.

It's not a solution Pett since the moment you drop your old items in the new dimension and then decide you dont want it - your stuck with another item to take up space in your regular bank.

This is ment to be an additional help for dimension builders during construction.
    Yes, there are ways current gamers get around this obstacle, but it doesn't need to be a obstacle in the first place.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1060878&dateline=1307  631306

+ Reply to Thread