+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascended Charity "Merchant"

Default Ascended Charity "Merchant"

We need a charity "merchant". A merchant that has a searchable screen like the auction house but, where players donate items and, get them free.

Yes it's more use to lower level players than 50+ but, it would save trashing so many things that we collect and simply don't need and, aren't worth selling either. (Like tried 3 times in AH and got it back or it's low level crafting items.) Just make things set to 0 value once donated so, taking them to sell them is not an option - you'd get nothing even if you tried.

If an item is soulbound, and thus cannot be used on the AH, then I always sell to NPC's. I dont ever trash gear. Also, I have a char that can runebreak so any extraneous gear he gets is runebroken, or where its too high level to be RB'd, sold to an NPC.

Well, for me a few gold is not worth selling, it won'[t auction (or in the case of artifacts 1 silver and, they don't auction well either.) Potions I get as drops and don't use, to me just junk, better to trash it and make room for harvestables in the bag but, if there were an "Ascended Chareties" I'd save at least greens and better for that. Not worth a trip to town for 10-20 gold but it is if I'm helping another player out by giving them things I can't use that aren't worth much but, that are useful to them.

Rift Chaser

You do realize you can just open the rift store anywhere in the world and vendor stuff that way...no need to go back to town to make bag space.

+ Reply to Thread