+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transcendent versions of Boosts are now available on the Rift Store 24/7!

Soulwalker

Default Transcendent versions of Boosts are now available on the Rift Store 24/7!

* Transcendent versions of Boosts are now available on the Rift Store 24/7!
    I still remember times, when people were angry of addind 100% vials into store telling its OP. Trion then humbly decreased it to 80% and everyone said it's ok. So now what's happening is 160% boost available all the time, forever. I don't like it, but it's me nonstop comparing it to as it was during p2p times (and it's here I'd like to ask for your opinion). Lockboxes, dungeon boosts, 160% vials... don't fool yourself everyone, soon we'll see credits price next to t2 gear, or 1 stat lower equivalent.

Soulwalker

Ai. Would forgot about conclusion.
    Suggestion: remove it.

People were mad because the 100%also effected raid marks. Don't kid yourself.

This is in no way pay to win. We will see tier two raid gear for credits if they release a tier three of raid gear. The last thing we need here is people trying to start conspiracy theories.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    People were mad because the 100%also effected raid marks. Don't kid yourself.

This is in no way pay to win. We will see tier two raid gear for credits if they release a tier three of raid gear. The last thing we need here is people trying to start conspiracy theories.
    Hey now, don't start muddying up the P2W outrage with "logic" and "facts". ;)

+ Reply to Thread