+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aelorean

Thread: Search the RIFT Store by Currency Type

Plane Walker

Default Search the RIFT Store by Currency Type

I would like to suggest a mechanism for searching the RIFT store by currency type (i.e., see all items purchasable by a particular type of currency.)

I'm not sure what the best way to accomplish this would be; however, one way I could envision would be for a player to have the store window open, then click on a currency type in the currency tab of the character window (which would affect the rift store window, causing it to instantly filter based on that currency type.)

Pretty sure you can already do this. Open the shop, go to a catagory, like equipment>armor then in the bottom left corner click on one of the currency types listed, i believe it should filter to only the items purchasable with that currency. I dont think there are checkboxes or anything next to the currency, so you wouldnt realize you can click on them to filter, but pretty sure you can, just not home to double check.
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Plane Walker

Hmmm...I'll give it a try. Does it work globally though? I was actually wanting a way to see all items purchasable by a particular currency, not only just in particular categories.

+ Reply to Thread