+ Reply to Thread

Thread: regarding companions

Soulwalker

Default regarding companions

Just a quick suggestion maybe its already been suggested no idea, but regardless rather than revive any dead threads, I've started a new one.
    All i want to suggest is that our companions stay summoned even if we die or join war front etc, rather than having to continuously re-summon them, they don't do anything except look good, so at times i really can't be bothered continuously re summoning them after each war front or death etc, so i don't think it would be a big deal to make its so that we don't have to re summon them all the time.

The only other thing i'd like to suggest is perhaps to allow the companions to have a auto loot function so that they actually have a use other than looking good.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeth View Post
    they don't do anything except look good
    Unless it's been changed, companions used to be eligible targets for AOE heals which means if you have 10 players, each with a companion out, and a healer casts a spell which heals 5 targets, you have the very real possibility that some (or indeed all) of the heals will go on the companions and not onto the players that actually need it.

If you're in a dungeon, a raid or a warfront, having companions out is a drain on your team because they can soak up heals that would otherwise land on players that need them.

Soulwalker

if that's the case though its just another thing that should be changed, and added to suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread