+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expand IA zones

Default Expand IA zones

Currently, there are a few areas where you cannot do IA's. I, and a few other players, would love to see IPP enabled as an IA zone, and I think Moonshade Highlands should as well.

On the PTS since today, a new "zone" has been added to level 60 IA's at least, called Goboro Reef there's no indication of where it is.

If you try to port to it, the game will crash and each time you try to log onto the char you used to join that IA it will crash, so my poor PTS char is stuck....somehere

http://i.imgur.com/61OjhJN.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    On the PTS since today, a new "zone" has been added to level 60 IA's at least, called Goboro Reef there's no indication of where it is.

If you try to port to it, the game will crash and each time you try to log onto the char you used to join that IA it will crash, so my poor PTS char is stuck....somehere

http://i.imgur.com/61OjhJN.jpg
    Almost certainly an underwater zone from 3.0. They updated the IA finder but still don't want people running around the new areas.

I think the concerns about adding more IAs are that A) most IAs are already woefully underpopulated and B) People blast through those levels too fast already.
    Noco@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by -Swag- View Post
    I think the concerns about adding more IAs are that A) most IAs are already woefully underpopulated and B) People blast through those levels too fast already.
    C) People hate them.

+ Reply to Thread