+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Meteorblade
  • 1 Post By Meteorblade

Thread: only rogues in pvp=the worst pvp game ever

Soulwalker

Default only rogues in pvp=the worst pvp game ever

this game is fantastic but the pvp maybe is the worst that id ever played,only rogues,the mages cleric and warrior are nothing against them,and im asking :where is the fun when you go a battkefront and mi class(mage) doesnt have a chance? the last 5 pvp in my team we were 10 and 7 of them rogues,is that normal?

This is the suggestions forum... but I don't see a suggestion in your post.

All the classes have builds available to them that make them effective in PvP - you can't just turn up to a warfront and expect your PvE build to be useful.

My suggestion, therefore, is that you take a look at the PvP forum and ask for advice about gear and specs.

Soulwalker

...do you know to read bettewn lines ? if i said that you only find rogues in pvp maybe i suggest to nerf a lil that class... mate....

there's only four classes. makes sense to me that mages and rogues are always going to be top heavy, compared to what I still class as tanks and healers.

so which souls do you think should be nerfed? or is your suggestion to just nerf all the rogue souls, so there's less rogues in warfronts?

i'm not sure what level you, but at 60 a good cleric or warrior, can wtfpwn a crappy rogue without blinking an eye.

anyway, buff mages tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Get your tissues and self-confidence books ebabies. The crying has just begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Guruwar View Post
    ...do you know to read bettewn lines ? if i said that you only find rogues in pvp maybe i suggest to nerf a lil that class... mate....
    If you're going to post something in the suggestions forum then actually say what the suggestion is rather than alluding to it 'between the lines' of your post.

Yeah, there's always a lot of rogues in warfronts. That's because there's a lot of rogues in the overall Rift population. As to them being inherently better than any of the other classes? It's just not true. With the right build and/gear all the other classes can counter and defeat them. PvP is very much a rock / paper / scissors type of experience. If you come up with something to defeat one class, another one will be along to slap you sideways in a few seconds.

Do I consider that because you see a lot of rogues in warfronts that we should weaken their class so that enough of them stop enjoying it and play something else? No, I don't. I have one of every class in the game and the whole reason I play them all is precisely because they behave differently, are stronger in some areas, and weaker in others.

If you have a problem specifically with rogues, then come up with a build to counter them and teach them a lesson on the sharp end of your steel / spells.

Shadowlander

Default pvp classes

guess you havnt played to many of the other classes in PVP. each of the 4 when built right can do great in PVP. just takes time to figure out the build. Clerics can rockout damage or can heal and save a team. Warriors are great for taking out the ranged grab em and pull em in then wam bam thank you mam. dead caster. Rogues melee or ranged have there abilities. and of course mages when set up can rock out mass amounts of fast dmg too. take the time and look at the builds both on forums or dont be afraid to talk to some of the guys in warfronts or conquests that are topping the kills on the data page.If your using the premade roles you need to research or customize. Live and learn If you like PVP there options on here.

+ Reply to Thread