+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character Creation

Default Character Creation

hello all
    rely love this game

but when i made a Character i miss alot of options to make my character beter and that is body options

so i dunno if it already there ore if Trion stil gone add it ??

when i summon my faerie am sorry to say -.- but she have bigger boobs then my character
    and all charcters i saw females all have the same body type not much you can do

for me i rely like alot of options to make my character nice

sorry for my crappy english

so far i saw there is no more options for the body

what i rely like
    like Aion Perfect World Star Trek online

i think alot like that to

the more you can use your fantasy the beter

but stil ad full setting characters stil look great
    maby 1 day they ad more options for your characters

let me no what you think ??

Unfortunately, this is something that's pretty much a foundation aspect of the art design process. To add further customization things like a boob sliders and so on, every single character art asset will need to be modified to account for all the new variables that would be included in such a potentially sweeping change. This also translates to additional server traffic being relayed which could make already crowded/laggy areas even worse.

Sadly, Rift is likely to keep it "simple" for its lifespan. The best you can hope for is "exceptions" manifesting through certain pieces of (gag) equipment. Personally, I've never been happy with the bust options in any MMO I've played, but some would probably just label me a pervert there and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Unfortunately, this is something that's pretty much a foundation aspect of the art design process. To add further customization things like a boob sliders and so on, every single character art asset will need to be modified to account for all the new variables that would be included in such a potentially sweeping change. This also translates to additional server traffic being relayed which could make already crowded/laggy areas even worse.

Sadly, Rift is likely to keep it "simple" for its lifespan. The best you can hope for is "exceptions" manifesting through certain pieces of (gag) equipment. Personally, I've never been happy with the bust options in any MMO I've played, but some would probably just label me a pervert there and call it a day.
    perv ore not i dont care much about that
    its more that i wanne look good in a game

what i want. and i no alot of players like that to
    fasion is also very much high ad the list of gamers

there was 1 game that totaly blow my mind of
    its a old game but the characters look amazing good

talk about Vindictus the females there look very nice
    even the boobs jiggel

also they focus alot on fasion and dyes
    they even have a treat on there forum about fasion

and its nice to see how far the fantasy go of a human and its rely amazing to see
    how some characters look

but stil Rift looks amazing rely enjoy it

+ Reply to Thread