+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By likalaruku

Thread: New hair styles, please.

Telaran

Default New hair styles, please.

A hopefully simple request. RIFT allows for more character customization than most MMOs could dream, but I have become spoiled & bored of circulating my characters through the limited same-old hairstyles. Heck, I'd even pay money to lift the gender restriction on hair styles; give her a butch cut & he can have pigtails.
    Last edited by likalaruku; 12-11-2013 at 11:23 PM.

even beyond the expanded hair styles already available in the store?

The expanded hairstyles contain styles that were already in the game, just for another race..... and as far as i can see on this tiny pics, they dont impress me much...

So yes, im all for new hair styles!!
    Lunalove - Guild Leader of Magic -Gelidra - http://magic.guildlaunch.com

Soulwalker

The extended hairstyles I see are really only worthwhile for the female characters. Most of the male "new" hairstyles are buzzcuts and similar (Except Bahmi which started with those styles).

For the price I paid I really do feel let down. I would like to see some more options open up.

Yes, I really hope they plan on giving us actual "new" hairstyles. I will pay money for that when they arrive.

Soulwalker

To be honest, I would be happy had the extended hair set I purchased simply had the styles from the other available races of the same gender. Instead, I got four styles of which only one I liked. I could change races, however not everyone in this game wants to play a floppy-eared elf.

+ Reply to Thread