+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfiguration bauble

Shadowlander

Default Transfiguration bauble

Please, make it more clear that this bauble only works for weapons, I mean it should be in the item description when you mouseover it. I found it out only when I got it and clicked on it. Disappointing.

Shadowlander

But much better solution is to make it work for armor too.

Armor can be used in wardrobe slots in your character window. You can even set up multiple wardrobes; I use a different one for each role. There were technical limitations preventing weapons from working as wardrobe, so they introduced the Transfiguration Bauble. I don't see a problem with making it more clear in the text if it isn't already, though.

Shadowlander

I wanted to give an appearance of soulbound armor item to another item that I can send to my alt.
    So, it was not clear for me that only WEAPONS can be transformed.
    Last edited by Arlandina; 12-11-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Shadowlander

Just want to make it clear. You can buy an armor bundle for 850 credits. A bundle usually contains 5-6 items. If I need only ONE item I think its fair to buy transfiguration bauble for 200 credits and apply it on something that can be send to my alts.

Shadowlander

Just thought about another idea...
    May be Trion can make some other transformation bauble (or something like this) that would transform soulbound armor into account bound costume piece. ???

I don't see why you'd want a bauble for armor. Most people wanted wardrobe slots for weapons, but the baubles are the best thing we can get. Going from wardrobe slots to baubles seems regressive.

Plus, armor wardrobes used to be more restrictive. Now, they are completely unrestrictive and quite awesome.

Shadowlander

Armor wardrobes are restricted by level. I can not put lvl 50 armor into my lvl 10 alt wardrobe.

+ Reply to Thread