+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: New abilities

Default Suggestion: New abilities

Warrior:

Channeling attack. Duration 3 secs. CD 1min. Animation, using his ranger weapon shots 1 target 1 time every sec at the end gives 3 attacks points. I wanna see a warrior using his ranger weapon

Mage:

Utility. CD 1 min. Using the same kind of ability of the rogues, he can put a teleport beacon (30m range) and he can cast like an AOE damage (big red circle) and teleport up to 5 allies (from the red circle) to the previous teleport beacon (mark). (Beam me up scotty)

Cleric:

Channeling attack (soul inquisitor) duration 3 secs. CD 1min. The cleric cast a ST attack to the target causing a fire damage. Animation could be a mini wall of flames at the target. (name of the ability Torch'made related to Torquemada) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%C3%A1s_de_Torquemada

Rogue:

Channeling attack. (any melee soul) duration 5 secs. CD 1min. The rogue cast a ST attack to the target causing physical damage giving 1 attack point every second. Animation, using his one handed/offhand weapon, the rogue spin in his position near the target and cut the target several times.(you can call the ability a thousand blades)

That's all for now
    "No pain, No Gain"
    "The supposition that the newcomers need to "learn to play" or "do better" is silly. ~Daglar"

mage already has that ability, it is the 61 point archon point to point

Places a totem at both the targeted ally's location and the Mage's location. Group and raid members near each totem gain a temporary ability allowing them to teleport to the opposing totem's location. Totems last 5m.
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

More abilities? We're drowning in the ones we have, already.

Furthermore, that channeled warrior ability? It's called Lightning Torrent. If I never see my ranged weapon outside of swapping gear sets, I'd be fine with that.
    Seranii@Greybriar - 60 Eth Warrior
    | SL: 11/12 T2, 5/8 T3 | NT: X/X T1 |
    < Dirty Casual until 3.0 >
    "One day you'll hang your head as you realize,
    You've heard it all but didn't listen to a word."

+ Reply to Thread