+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By amace

Thread: Saga of the endless, Bound ancients quest

Default Saga of the endless, Bound ancients quest

i noticed that some saga quests that need to enter raids can now be completed in the chronicles. But the quest Bound ancients still needs to enter the greenscale old raid. Is it possible to make this a chronicle quest too please?

Can someone please upgrade the Defiant Death saga, so we can complete the quest Bound Ancients in the chronicle. I understand Guardians are able to complete the Life saga in the chronicle, so can Defiants do so aswell please. We shouldn't have to run the 20 man raid when others can complete it in the chronicle.

Prophet of Telara

Does the old L50 20man Raid Rift still need to be run for the Guardian one? I know they changed the requirement for the final GSB raid to allow you to get it in the GSB chronicle, but nothing was said about the raid rift step.
    I will not delete my characters for an unwated server merge.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by shiny skitty View Post
    Can someone please upgrade the Defiant Death saga, so we can complete the quest Bound Ancients in the chronicle. I understand Guardians are able to complete the Life saga in the chronicle, so can Defiants do so aswell please. We shouldn't have to run the 20 man raid when others can complete it in the chronicle.
    yeah, please fix this, the quest item dropped from green scale does not drop in chronicles.

Telaran

Here's another vote in favor of this. I can't even convince my own guild to run GSB, and honestly I feel selfish for asking.
    Last edited by ccvampire; 01-21-2014 at 07:30 AM.

I've managed to 1 man the raid, bring a healer and 2 man it... However yeah I do agree, either all can be completed in chronicles or none.
    17/17 T1, 4/4 T1HM, 4/4 GA, 3/3 IG, 5/5 PB

Shadowlander

Bump for visibility.

Please let us finish this one in a chronicle, thank you.

Rift Master

Just a side note on the final quest for Saga of the Endless ...

I did it with guildmates, and was one of two guildies who needed the quest item that dropped from Greenscale to finish the quest. Imagine our surprise when the quest items were not yellow quest items, but need-or-greed roll loot! My guildmate who won the roll gave me the second of the two quest items, but I think something is bugged with the way the quest items are handled for that quest -- it does not allow all eligible players to simply loot the quest item, but instead triggers a need-greed-pass window.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

indeed...... +1

please pull yer heads out of yer *****, NO ONE plays the old raids we need alternative methods so the defiants have as fair a chance at this as the guardians. its no wonder blizzard still owns you!

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    please pull yer heads out of yer *****, NO ONE plays the old raids we need alternative methods so the defiants have as fair a chance at this as the guardians. its no wonder blizzard still owns you!
    well since no one else has posted it, this works for defiants now

Yes, this was updated a few months ago by Tactitus. You can now do this in the level 50 greenscale chronicle.
    Zaviel - Tylia - Planar Legion

+ Reply to Thread