+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 65 hit necklaces in the shop, next to the 65 rings

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Default 65 hit necklaces in the shop, next to the 65 rings

These are already more rare than the 65 hit rings in raids and dungeons, and yet more of those have been added through events and in the shop via ESMs or credits. Myself, and another cleric in guild, did not see a 65 hit necklace over the span of 9 months, until Salvarola and Eggtenders. Now there are a couple more in DH, but those were basically turned off because they were too easy to get from trash IF you farmed the trash. necklaces are an even bigger gate than wands have been, or bows/guns. Having more options would be a good thing. I would like to see more 65 hit necklaces available as have been done with the rings in the past. Thank you.

I second this.

One of the bosses in TotDQ drops a nice warrior tank necklace.

I've been doing TotDQ every reset, on multiple characters, for over six months which means I've killed the boss that can drop that necklace probably approaching 100 times.

I've seen the warrior tank necklace twice.

I think I've seen a warrior tank necklace from the T1 20-mans once in the same timeframe.

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Funny you say that because our guild main tank was after that necklace for as long as we have been after the cleric one. I've seen the cleric tank neck drop ONCE, ever. Our guild tank finally got a 78 hit necklace (actually saw 3 drop in 2 weeks from PBB, IG, and GA), but had been in a 53 hit neck since before they killed Crucia, and they were one of the first 10 guilds to ever do so!

Soulwalker

About necks its kinda truth. I am into progressing in t2 and dropped my cler neck like 2 weeks ago, hunting it for ages, still I only heard somekind of legends that neck from Jultharian really drops. Tho I already have it thanks to DH, still I agree there should be one neck for each roles same as rings. It would even fasten peeps in getting into t2 as you can get 508 hit from store atm.

+ Reply to Thread