+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adaemeneten

Thread: Transfer BoP items to alts

Soulwalker

Default Transfer BoP items to alts

I have 5 playable characters and one crafting character. One of these characters is my main and is pretty well-geared while the others are geared at various levels. I play each character as much as humanly possible, queuing them up for dungeons and raids.

There have been times when I've won a roll and received a BoP item that'd be appropriate for my alts, but I usually wind up either 1) breaking them down or 2) vendoring them. I'd like to have the ability to transfer these types of items to my alts, if possible.

Rift Chaser

Or just make the items Bind on Account to begin with.

The only down side to this idea that I see is that more people would roll Need on it, but people do that anyway, so I'm not sure how meaningful this is as a concern.

Ascendant

That would create a slew of problems that TRION doesnt need right now. Let them fix the game before introducing new issues.
    \

Soulwalker

It's not the items you can Need on - these would be items that you could only Greed on. People can only Need on items that are appropriate for the character that they're currently playing, whereas all other items are greed only.

+ Reply to Thread