+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Display porticulum costs?

Default Display porticulum costs?

So far as I can tell, there's no display of what it would cost to portal somewhere. Normally I don't care, but at the moment I've got <1p on hand, so I suddenly care.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Unless there's a new bug, porticulum prices are always displayed. (Passage to Tempest Bay is always free, FYI)

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    Unless there's a new bug, porticulum prices are always displayed. (Passage to Tempest Bay is always free, FYI)
    Maybe I am clueless. Where is it displayed? I was trying to spot something, and couldn't find anything, but... *thinks* Wait, are you sure? Because I am pretty sure I went from ~95g to ~74g going from someplace to Tempest Bay (though not from one of the other capitals).
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

It's listed under the thumbnail for the destination. Travel to Tempest Bay, Merdian and Sanctum is always free, even if its not your home capital - as a Defiant I can port to Sanctum for free, which is sort of funny.

You probably already knew this, too, but the cost depends on your current location (it's much cheaper to travel to a porticulum while in the same zone), but is always the most expensive price if you use the Brevanic Portal Generator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghyll View Post
    It's listed under the thumbnail for the destination. Travel to Tempest Bay, Merdian and Sanctum is always free, even if its not your home capital - as a Defiant I can port to Sanctum for free, which is sort of funny.

You probably already knew this, too, but the cost depends on your current location (it's much cheaper to travel to a porticulum while in the same zone), but is always the most expensive price if you use the Brevanic Portal Generator.
    Huh. I wasn't seeing prices under the thumbnails. And I thought I used to. I wonder if I broke something.

Huh. Went and looked, and yeah, I see prices under most places, and I don't seem to get charged going to Tempest Bay. I have no idea what happened last night.

Might be nice to have the tooltip say "0g0s" instead of omitting the price, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread