+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIFT Profession missing O:

Soulwalker

Default RIFT Profession missing O:

you know what profession rift is missing?.....RIFT is missing Magi-tech Profession i beleive as the story goes the Eth and the Mathosians who once lived in Storm Legion area once used Magi-Tech and then the new Eth who don't know alot about it are still useing it and even the kelari are trying to use it and the new Mathosians even though are against it are using it also. So why is there not a Magi-Tech profession? The races have a pretty good knowlage of it already as u can see they even have a eldritch horse mount wich is working in top condition obviously.

Soulwalker

I didn't follow the story line closely enough to notice that but good job on catching that.

However an idea for a profession that is missing is someone that creates scrolls. Basically a runecrafter is the same kind of thing but we also have scrolls in the game. They could also craft recipes and maybe even craft a mount. Just an idea.

Soulwalker

alot of people compair RIFT to WoW incription would be another missing profesion especialy since theres scroll drops......obviously someones gotta make those right??? Magi -Tech would be amazing to have. it is a profession in the game not accessible by players :/ i think Magi-Tech the two professions used for it could be like runecrafting or artificer and mining....runecrafting makes enchantes stones and artificer makes jewelry and magic wands and staves...those two are not gethering professions but runecrafting does runebreak and i realy never took up artificer even though i want to for my mage.

+ Reply to Thread