+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Xenoheart
  • 1 Post By Blarrg

Thread: Add a queuing button for duo chronicles in chronicle page

Default Add a queuing button for duo chronicles in chronicle page

Just an extra button is all.

Lately either on my main or alt I get a lot of spam in 60 chat looking for a chronicle partner. A lot of people want partners now simply because of the shear amount of chronicles one can do in a day, and it makes it so much faster to get your daily awards. Also some new lvl 60 peeps authentically need a partner to do the duo chronicles...like I needed on my fresh 60 in barely greens along with another fresh 60 friend with half a sigil lol.

Any who, I think it'd be great if we had a chronicle queuing button right next to all our other chronicle buttons. To automatically find us a partner. Would be a great way to make new friends on a more one on one basis too! There doesn't need to be a daily award with the queue either. It'd just make life simple for those trying to find a partner.

I really like the duo chronicles. Its a great way to chill with just one other person instead of a crazy team from time to time and anything to facilitate that process helps. Many times I end up talking with my noobie chronicle partner during the chronicles on how how to prep for experts, or give them solo build advice, or how to work on their sigil lol.

That's it!

TLDR: Add duo chronicle queue button.

EDIT: Maybe allow the user to specify if they want to do hardmode or normal mode chronicles at the time of queuing and be paired as such.
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 12-02-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Soulwalker

Default Agreed

Definite plus 1 to this.
    Would honestly love to see duo versions of all the dungeons, hard mode buttons included.

I would dig this as well. Nice to make a random new friend.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Champion of Telara

- Player: Hey system, I'd like to do Hard Mode Chronicle today
    - System: Hey player, here, I found this player that also wants to do it. He's still in questing greens, no runes and can randomly go afk in the middle of the chronicle for unknown reasons

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    - Player: Hey system, I'd like to do Hard Mode Chronicle today
    - System: Hey player, here, I found this player that also wants to do it. He's still in questing greens, no runes and can randomly go afk in the middle of the chronicle for unknown reasons
    That argument can also be used for dungeon finder.

I think a LFC option would be very handy

Ascendant

It would be a nice option as long as we don't lose the ability to queue solo for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

dbe
    General of Telara

Would also like to see chronicles added to the LFG.

You wouldn't even need to worry about class/role, just any two people really.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntled View Post
    It would be a nice option as long as we don't lose the ability to queue solo for them
    Absolutely. I just meant a button right next to the ones that already exist. In the list you have one button to press to que up for chronicle. If you are by yourself, you go in by yourself. Id just like a button right next to it that doesnt replace it. It just allows it to que u with a partner that also is looking for a partner. It could be grayed out if you are already in a party.

Anywho, peeps complaining about pug life is that there is no stopping anyone from what is being done now...find a friend or use LFG chat if you dont want to use the que system. I actually like playing with noobs because I can solo the hard modes and I get bored just running through. I enjoy more helping others learn. If they die, I just finish the boss by myself. This is just my experience. If you are troubled by being able to solo hard modes and need an authentic partner...do what you already do to obtain a guaranteed good partner...find a friend you know knows how to do it or use appropriate search parameters in LFG chat to hopefully find a good one. Nothing different. Just click the button if you want. If you dont, then no big deal. Thats why I dont want awards tied to it.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread