+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eldynwick

Thread: Slap Animation and Fetch

Soulwalker

Default Slap Animation and Fetch

Just a simple suggestion that my friend mentioned to me in one of those "Wouldn't it be great if..." moments.

Wouldn't it be great if you could play fetch with your pets? Especially with the ranger direwolf. Or some more fun interaction with the pets, like giving them a pat or a treat. Perhaps even when you just stand there for an extended period of time the wolf walks up to you and begins to whine. Little things like that really make a game feel smoooth.

Also, coming from Lord of the Rings online which had some GREAT animations for their emotes, wouldn't it be great if you could play a slap animation with the sound? I mean, that would be amazing. Just slapping people. Slapping people all day long.

If there are plans for more animations for the emotes then that's awesome also, does anyone know if there is?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Eldynwick View Post
    Just a simple suggestion that my friend mentioned to me in one of those "Wouldn't it be great if..." moments.

Wouldn't it be great if you could play fetch with your pets? Especially with the ranger direwolf. Or some more fun interaction with the pets, like giving them a pat or a treat. Perhaps even when you just stand there for an extended period of time the wolf walks up to you and begins to whine. Little things like that really make a game feel smoooth.

Also, coming from Lord of the Rings online which had some GREAT animations for their emotes, wouldn't it be great if you could play a slap animation with the sound? I mean, that would be amazing. Just slapping people. Slapping people all day long.

If there are plans for more animations for the emotes then that's awesome also, does anyone know if there is?

Fetch with some of the stranger companion pets would be great. I will forever miss /roar and /whippitydo from LOTRO.

+ Reply to Thread