+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: RIFT Online BOT HELPER

Default RIFT Online BOT HELPER

since gm_soulwalker was kind enough to chat to us @wolfsbane i want to address...AGAIN!... for an Rift Online BOT HELPER which is a legit bot created by the rift people. the system works like this. this is specially for lazy people like me

if ever your'e playing rift for 5mins and got bored you can just activate the rift bot, every 30mins you get deducted 5plats for using the bot which is fair because it takes away the advantage of really using a bot 24/7 coz you need a lot of plats to use it. i mean c'mon isn't it cool to have a legit bot here does rift got no love for lazy people? i think 60% of the palyer here in rift are lazy. like me.

I have no idea what I just read.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    I have no idea what I just read.
    dude its an rift bot you get it? you can use it legit and you wont get banned its a suggestion

Rift Chaser

I am guessing that this is meant to be a joke. At least I hope it is..

Shield of Telara

I think OP is a bot

Botting ruins games and seeing an official way to bot would only be unfortunate.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

What is....nevermind, not even going to try to bother to interpret this thread.

I'm just not sure what it does. Is this something that keeps you logged on, or does something your are tired of doing. Maybe I've just missed something.

Uhm, yeah...

Oh nevermind.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

I attempt translation!

Quote Originally Posted by Pestzmeister View Post
    since gm_soulwalker was kind enough to chat to us @wolfsbane i want to address...AGAIN!... for an Rift Online BOT HELPER which is a legit bot created by the rift people. the system works like this. this is specially for lazy people like me
    One of Trion's GMs, Soulwalker made an appearance on Wolfsbane today, and we discussed the idea of an automated player bot, created by Trion, designed to take over from the player at times when they are unable or unwilling to play the game. Since he or she seemed receptive/unreceptive to the idea, I have decided to repeat my suggestion here on these forums for everyone to discuss and offer feedback.

if ever your'e playing rift for 5mins and got bored you can just activate the rift bot, every 30mins you get deducted 5plats for using the bot which is fair because it takes away the advantage of really using a bot 24/7 coz you need a lot of plats to use it. i mean c'mon isn't it cool to have a legit bot here does rift got no love for lazy people? i think 60% of the palyer here in rift are lazy. like me.
    The basic premise is that you could log in, play for a short time and then activate the bot, which would then take over whatever activity you were currently pursuing. In order to keep people from (ab)using the service indefinitely, the bot would have a usage cost of 5 platinum every 30 minutes.

I think that it would be a popular feature. I estimate that approximately 60% of the playerbase would be interested in using a bot like this, but it appears they are all too lazy to post here. I am cool.

Edit: oh, hey, we've been moved to the Suggestions forum, where ideas come to die.
    Last edited by Ghyll; 11-29-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Shadowlander

Day this goes online they can delete my account

Legal -Illegal ...botting is cheating

Why not go all the way and allow players to do whatever they want ...all for the fee ..

Boting has never done good for any game

I still got nothin'.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Prophet of Telara

This is Pallydrome's legit bot responding to this thread.

No.

Have a nice day.

If you're lazy, go take a nap. You're not supposed to, and should never be able to, gain anything while you're not actually playing.
    Seranii@Greybriar - 60 Eth Warrior
    | SL: 11/12 T2, 5/8 T3 | NT: X/X T1 |
    < Dirty Casual until 3.0 >
    "One day you'll hang your head as you realize,
    You've heard it all but didn't listen to a word."

What I have always wanted is for an MMO to have a botting-allowed server, with no connections or transfers between that and other servers. Because I think it would be SO FUN to program bots. But only if that were in fact part of the game. Which it's not.

And there are serious barriers to making a thing like that possible without increasing the risk to the rest of the game.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast