+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Crhystavia
  • 1 Post By belechannas
  • 1 Post By Srimiester
  • 1 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By FreakyFreak

Thread: Please, please, make ignore account wide.

Telaran

Default Please, please, make ignore account wide.

Has been suggested before and needs to be suggested again. Make my ignore list cover all my chars on my account.

The anal **** started on Deepwood today and after ignoring them on one char, I change to another and have to ignore them all over again.

Even better would be to make it so I can ignore everyone on their chars account with the ignore of one of their chars.

Thank you.

Rift Disciple

Along with this, make it easier to un-ignore people - and mass amounts of people at once.

Soulwalker

If they would allow Lua add-ons to filter incoming chat messages, the player-base could create account-wide ignore and a lot of other features to block out garbage, without any other changes on Trion's side.

If ignore someone like Ibby, I'd like for all alts current and future of Ibby to be ignored.

I'd like the ignores on one of my characters to be an ignore on all my characters, ie a global account ignore.

I think a global ignore working both for all your alts and for all of a troll's alts would be great. As it stands, there's nothing to keep an irritating person from making a new level one to bother someone over and over.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Rift Disciple

there's a reason i have Vveedin blocked on every character.
    idc what people think but he is an immature antagonist and it is generally him who starts the arguments on faeblight and then slinks away like a little prick after getting everyone riled up and arguing

Dear Trion,
    I fully support this suggestion and i am refrained from making any funny comments.

Love Izy
    Dims on Greybriar: izydoesit- Fus Ro Dah / freakyfreak- River Gods / amorica- Izy n Sons
    Ideas worth trying. *Please take them and make them even better.*

Account-wide ignores are an excellent idea!
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Champion of Telara

See this thread...

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post3772024

Just shows that Trion dont give a **** about it. Maybe if we request a cash shop item that allows account based blocking we would get somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread