+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wardstones, Charges, and other things

Default Wardstones, Charges, and other things

I was thinking, why do we not have achievements for charging wardstones in zones, and maybe there should be a title made available for doing this so many times. Its one of the things that really gets to me in the main maps. Wardstones are MUCH harder to defend if not charged.
    I personally think that charging wardstones, and the importance of doing so is something that should be in a tutorial for new players.
    Also, it would be great if an option to buy extra slots for planar charges was made available at lower levels. I know you can do it at level 50 with Planar Attunement, but I had to ask my guild to find this out.

On a completely different subject, I was thinking that we should turn Scarlet Gorge into an Open PvP zone, where players can learn about the war between the Guardians and Defiant, and put together daily quests to take and recapture wardstone positions off each other in the gorge. Combine that with Planar Invasions, and you have an absolute open warzone that should never be quiet.

Going to bump this one. I feel its an issue, and should be looked at. I now run a guild myself, and none of the new players are even aware you can charge wardstones, they think it just happens. Having a Wardstone charging tutorial/help would greatly enhance things, and also having an achievement/title for it would boost some players to do so.

+ Reply to Thread