+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Lazy devs?

Telaran

Default Lazy devs?

I reached 300 in outfitting and to be able to learn the grand master outfitter, I had to go to Tempest Bay. So I went there and asked the guards for directions, but nope. He could only show me where all the other professions were. I asked for help in the chat and they told me all professions were at the same place, so I managed to get it.

Seriously, how lazy are you to not put in all professions in the list?

Had to log in to double check, but wow. You're right. That's just silly.
    <The Project Hate> on Faeblight
    Nekronomica - Nekronomicon - Nekronomia - Nekronomis

Ascendant

... Open your eyes?

They show you the crafting area, just look for it.

Honestly, this sounds like a Lazy Player issue
    Last edited by Reticularize; 08-10-2013 at 09:01 AM.
    \

considering the sheer number of people who found the crafting area and the specific trainers BEFORE they had the guards hold your hand and show you where to go, this is 100% a lazy player issue.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    ... Open your eyes?

They show you the crafting area, just look for it.

Honestly, this sounds like a Lazy Player issue
    Are you talking about the guards showing me the "crafting area", or? You don't seem to get the point here. The devs are lazy. They couldn't bother to complete the list. This has absolutely nothing to do with me being lazy.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Asaomar View Post
    considering the sheer number of people who found the crafting area and the specific trainers BEFORE they had the guards hold your hand and show you where to go, this is 100% a lazy player issue.
    I found something the devs clearly missed. That has nothing to do about me being lazy. There is no need to be a jerk when someone is pointing out an obvious bug.

Quote Originally Posted by pepeu View Post
    I found something the devs clearly missed. That has nothing to do about me being lazy. There is no need to be a jerk when someone is pointing out an obvious bug.
    Then point it out as a bug instead of being hostile towards the developers.

"Hey guys, I just noticed that the guards in Tempest Bay do not give directions to the individual crafting trainers. Is this a bug, or intentional?" would have been a sufficient post on this matter. Or better yet, submit a bug report in-game by typing /cs and filling it out.

This board "Suggestions" is for suggestions, not bug fixes.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Then point it out as a bug instead of being hostile towards the developers.

"Hey guys, I just noticed that the guards in Tempest Bay do not give directions to the individual crafting trainers. Is this a bug, or intentional?" would have been a sufficient post on this matter. Or better yet, submit a bug report in-game by typing /cs and filling it out.

This board "Suggestions" is for suggestions, not bug fixes.
    Bug report is sent as well. Funny how you react regarding my post and saying it's "hostile". I called them lazy, that's all.

Bug report is sent as well. Funny how you react regarding my post and saying it's "hostile". I called them lazy, that's all.
    I'm still trying to figure out how them adding in a npc to tell you where the crafting area(and other things) are located is lazy. Not like it is hard to find the crafting area(and then the specific crafting npc you need) without them holding your hand for it.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

Seriously, how lazy are you to not put in all professions in the list?
    what entitles you to be so RUDE. if you could do better then apply to trion,

I get so tired of all the ungrateful Children these days ( or adults that act like children ).

I guess I was just raised believing that everyone is important and that you should show respect even if you don't like or agree with something , when I was a kid my parents taught me that if you didn't have anything nice ( or constructive ) to say then dont say anything at all

I'm going to go out on a limb and give you the benefit of the doubt here since English is clearly not your first language. Calling someone lazy in English is insulting, and being insulting is hostile. You were being hostile with your word choices. Please reconsider them before taking jabs at the devs. They have broad shoulders and do deserve a jab every now and again... but these hostility is not needed.

Great "suggestion"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by llortmurof View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and give you the benefit of the doubt here since English is clearly not your first language. Calling someone lazy in English is insulting, and being insulting is hostile. You were being hostile with your word choices. Please reconsider them before taking jabs at the devs. They have broad shoulders and do deserve a jab every now and again... but these hostility is not needed.

Now you are just being petty. And of course, no comments regarding those who were calling me lazy. Of course not. *sigh*

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Arilen View Post
    what entitles you to be so RUDE. if you could do better then apply to trion,

I get so tired of all the ungrateful Children these days ( or adults that act like children ).

I guess I was just raised believing that everyone is important and that you should show respect even if you don't like or agree with something , when I was a kid my parents taught me that if you didn't have anything nice ( or constructive ) to say then dont say anything at all
    I pointed out something that should be fixed. How does that make me a child? How does that make me ungrateful? I would say YOU are being rude to me here.

I pointed out something that should be fixed. How does that make me a child? How does that make me ungrateful? I would say YOU are being rude to me here.
    It's not because you pointed something out. It's because of the way you pointed it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast