+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Map marker for assault quest location

Plane Touched

Default Map marker for assault quest location

Everything is in the title.
    Please add a map marker for assault quest.
    There are some in Cape Yule and pelladane so why not in other zones ?

What do you think about it ?

Telaran

Not even just for quests, It would be nice to have map markers in general to allow users to make notes of where different things are. For example if there was a specific onslaught that you enjoyed doing, players would be able to mark on the map where it is located. My boyfriend and I talk about this all the time, this is the one feature I miss in "another" game. I would add notes for myself where to find different herbs and ore nodes. I think it would be nice to also have sticky type notes, just as reminders.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillaa View Post
    Not even just for quests, It would be nice to have map markers in general to allow users to make notes of where different things are. For example if there was a specific onslaught that you enjoyed doing, players would be able to mark on the map where it is located. My boyfriend and I talk about this all the time, this is the one feature I miss in "another" game. I would add notes for myself where to find different herbs and ore nodes. I think it would be nice to also have sticky type notes, just as reminders.
    Pretty sure this is possible with an add-on, I remember there was one that had all the old cairn and puzzle locations on it.

Plane Touched

My idea was much simpler. Just add marker as they already exist on the map for various important location.

I think that what your propose is interesting but will require more resources.

+ Reply to Thread