+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loot Table

Default Loot Table

Not trying to be negative but this is the game that seems to be the hardest to find any information about loot drops from dungeons and raids.. and most of the sites that you can find are very outdated and tend to lack alot!

So please trion would you consider adding an atlas loot type, loot table to the game! seems like one coming from the source would be up to date and accurate.

and if if the reason you don't already have one is because you want dungeon/raid drops to be a mystery/surprise then dont add the items to loot table til they actually been rewared in game

thx!
    "Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one and stinks at times"

Rift.Magelo and Rift.Zam have been reputable sources for any item found in Rift. When it comes to dungeon/raid drops, it does take both a little longer to associate the loot to what boss it dropped from but the loot is on there if you can filter through it.

There's also a few other resources that have popped up just for Storm Legion that have created their own options for tables for dungeons and raids. I have had one running since ID launched: Rift Nerd Loot Database.
    Last edited by Riane; 12-26-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Telaran

I've been using this site; its up-to-date if "Storm Legion" Dungeons & Raids are what you are after....

http://rift-mmorpg.com/

+1 no proper site for loot tables atm

xanadu was so nice when that was being updated.
    _______****Warrior - Yes it's me!****_________

This site has been spread around since Storm Legion launched, and is almost perfectly accurate. Again, the information is from Rift ZAM but just user compiled into a "table".

http://benstepp.com/rift/

Thanks for the links and advice!

however i still think it would be wonderful to have one in game! so trion take it into consderation 8)
    "Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one and stinks at times"

+ Reply to Thread