+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cYan

Thread: Clean up currency

Default Clean up currency

Could you please remove some of the old currency (marks etc.) that is now useless and synchronize them into one type?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Promising preview! The less Rift conforms with the preferences of someone who still plays VG, the better for the vast majority of potential customers out there.
    Winzhi Defiant Mage

Ascendant

Just because you don't use them doesn't mean they don't have a use.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Agreed, I think it would be handy to consolidate all Chocolate level 50 currency I to one and make all the rewards purchasable with that currency, that way we can easily go back and fill out wardrobe sets if we wish.
    Nope.

They're not useless, some people like hunting old gear for the looks and feel.

But they could do something for the UI, like making an option to hide selected currency (letting the player choose what to hide)

Rift Disciple

I agree remove all the currency from my bags and currency tab as you remove the items form the vendors, Also add a plat sell back or runebreak/salvage on each item when they are no longer available for purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Talila View Post
    They're not useless, some people like hunting old gear for the looks and feel.

But they could do something for the UI, like making an option to hide selected currency (letting the player choose what to hide)

Obviously.

I'm not talking about removing the items you can get from the old content, but instead of having a million different coins/marks etc. Smack it all together into one type and convert all the old ones. My currency tab is one big mess right now
    Last edited by cYan; 01-05-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Promising preview! The less Rift conforms with the preferences of someone who still plays VG, the better for the vast majority of potential customers out there.
    Winzhi Defiant Mage

There are people that havent bought SL (i think). Consolidating the currencies will ruin the game for them.
    Retired

+ Reply to Thread