+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By arus2001

Thread: Onslaught Map Indicators

Default Onslaught Map Indicators

Just a little creature comfort request, but I'd like to see Onslaught points marked on the map since they're a bit more important to daily rotations in SL. Could use the green port dot, just make it blue for them or something.

if you zoom enough you can see the wardstones for each onslaught of most of the on the map itself. that or you can tell where they are just by the invasions going to it.

Apparently my map's broken because I've never seen such an indicator. Zoom out far enough and you can't see invasions/rifts/footholds. Zooming in as far as possible is also generally pretty pointless between a mix of map quality and making it more difficult to see the prior listed things in the general area. So, while you might be able to kinda sorta guess looking at invasions, I'm not seeing the harm in making them a bit more obvious so people could try to work out routes to run.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kraelith View Post
    if you zoom enough you can see the wardstones for each onslaught of most of the on the map itself. that or you can tell where they are just by the invasions going to it.
    Not practical for, say, Seratos @_@
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

+ Reply to Thread