+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Overunity

Thread: My compilation

Shadowlander

Default My compilation

Hello I just want to share my suggestions here and add to them as I remember them ,I always think of improvements while playing then forget about them when I log out ,so I will start with some and add to them .
    feel free to comment or criticise as neccessary .

1) Rested xp in Dimensions

2) allow me to see my alts in my dimension so it feels like my virtual family and I can see what they look like ingame .

3) Allow the window in the mailbox to remember names I have typed previously ,so I do not have to re- type the whole name every time I post something especially to my alts with crafting mats .

4) allow more than 6 items to be posted again to help when sharing materials with alts .

5) let the auction house remember the price I specify for a specific item I have sold before ,not just in the same session but even after logging out until I review the price .

6) This is a biggy but make my friends list guild list and such acccount specific not character specific .
    So that

7) In game voice chat program to co-ordinate group content strategy .
    Wow has had this for years but not well implemented ,planetside 2 has this working very well ,so it is possible .
    I believe warfronts and pve such as conquest would be three times as enjoyable with players actually discussing strategy instead of all typing uncoordinated messages and weypoints during an encounter.
    Players get frustrated and bored of random zerg uncoordinated group free for all type content which is how i see it at the moment .
    I strongly feel that in game voice communications would make pugs more friendly environment and lots more enjoyable and co-ordinated.

8) Leaving an instance returns you to your previous location in the world .

9) In game encounter boss ability descriptions.

10) Actual voice acted emotes for boss abilities and aoe damage mechanics after all visual emotes are cool but a lot of players are looking at there cooldowns and abilities so audio prompt would be great "GET OUT OF THAT **** ASCENDED" (in a boss tone )
    I'AM GOING TO <ability name > YOUR *** (boss tone )

to be continued ..........

Shadowlander

Default to be continued.........

11)Nodes on mini map and main map .

12) nodes with different icons for mining,herbs,wood displayed on map once you farm a node it can be saved to your map for future farming

Shadowlander

Default to be continued .....

13) Conquest layers adding to chosen allegiance not to exceed the population of the other 2 factions by one or two players player making the numbers even like warfronts do .
    Your free to queue up for who ever you like but the least populated will always have insta join even though it is only one less populated than the highest pop lol.

So unlike the present setup the choice is to queue or take part instantly knowing the individual factions are even as far as numbers .

14) ability to queue as group.
    But are entered into battle of your chosen allegiance as a place becomes avaiable in that factions population .

15) ability to queue for all three factions if you just wanna get in to kick butt and do not care who's butt it is ..

Shadowlander

Default tbc

Change ascended courage icon or storm glyph icon they both appear the same on the buff bar .

No thanks to 9, 10, 11 and 12. I think those suggestions go beyond convenience and well into easy mode. I would like to have the ability to add my own map markers though.

+ Reply to Thread