+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What sort of Dimensional items you would like added to the game?

Default What sort of Dimensional items you would like added to the game?

What sort of Dimensional items you would like added to the game?

share what new items you would like to see made into dimensional items.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

guild flags, paintings, ability to upload an image

Ascendant

None, would rather dev time be spent on something more interesting and fun.

Religious:

*Elemental Religion
    1)-Elite looking Elemental creatures of each element~ with movement animation of body parts and words.
    2)-Elemental Hearts ~ back in vanilla Rift there were few elemental heart grey drops. I would like this.
    3)-Storm Cloud~ with lighting animations and rain.

*Holy Religion
    1)-Vigil NPC~ with wing movement animation.
    2)-Glowing Light Beam

*Death Religion
    1)-Skeleton Minion~ with animations.
    2)-Mummies
    3)-Dead humanoid Bodies with gore
    4)-Ghost spirits ~ that fade in and out with random whispers, and random fade and spawn timers.
    5)-Demon Minion ~ with roaring animation.

*Fae Religion
    1)-Fae Spirits~ with fading animation on random timer.
    2)-Fae Trees~ with spores .
    3)-Satyr Beast~ with roaring animation.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Furniture:

1)-Couch
    2)-Opening bookcase ~ with swing open animation when activated clicking on book order pattern.
    3)-Key and Chest ~ a key to go with chest to open them so people that find the key can open the chest in the dimension.
    4)-Armor Weapon Stand Statue~ that displays wardrobes placed on it. with poses selected by player as well.
    5)-Vault~ extra level of item storage. Holds only lower level 1-59 items and costumes and non combat items with unlimited space.

Other ideas:

1)-NPC Butler ~ with interesting phrases they can say based on what the dimension owner tells them to say, when player walks into their presence.
    2)-Mech Armor droid ~ allow player to mount it, and shoot blast missiles out in aimed direction, for no damage of course.
    3)-NPC of Dimension Owner ~ only spawns when owner is not in the dimension, and others are there. can be made to follow a script for words and movement.
    4)-Interact-able Music Instruments ~ Drum, Piano, Sax, etc.

while amazing ideas, some are very difficult to impliment

aka

trion plz

Ascendant

I would like many things that are moonshade-esque.

The homes in Moonshade all have a coblestone type exterior... I would like this pattern/texture on tiles and such.

The homes also have the moss covered roves. I love how cozy it feels. I tried using moss covered rocks, but the moss is not nearly dark enough. So I'd like rocks or even moss balls, this color and texture. This one might be tricky because they are not rocks, they are smooth items.

I would love curved items. Maybe an extra button the the tool bar to bend one end or the other (or both)... you could give so much character to your homes with a little bit of curves.

Moonshade has those cool stacking stones. Id love to see something like that, but I suppose they would be easy enough to make with the flat top rocks.

Glass, or windows. There was one featured on the Dimensions: welcome home - video the devs made. That first shot had what looked like a sliding door. Open winows are nice, and the glass tables are ok... but they are not the same as actual windows.

A moonshade dimension - that is all.

That's all I can think of right now, but every time I think of one I send it in via submission in game... the feedback works great for this sort of thing.

There definitely needs to be more variety of textured tiles. Floors, walls and roof textures.

A texture painter that lets you apply different textures to building blocks.

building block: half-plank (same width we have now, half the length. Useful for window trims and short floor walls.)

building block: curved segment (90 degree arc hoop; put four together to make a circle, could be used to construct circular windows, curved archways)

building block: quarter circle tile (1/4 of a circle tile; combine 4 for a table top or paving stone, but with the utility of placing them separately to create a scalloped effect).

NOTE: due to the likelihood of combining 4 segments or circle tiles together most of the time, crafting recipes to make them should yield 4 instead of 3

Premade windows, possibly window panes

more rugs - there are a lot already in game, along the lines of the craftable ocher rug. You seem them in various tents that are in faction outposts all over the game, lots of shapes and sizes and patterns.

Mannequins for displaying old weapons and armor sets. Tro44 mentioned it earlier in this thread and it has been requested in several other threads previously.

Plane Walker

Lifts/elevators like those in Scarlet Gorge. Teleporters such as the ones in Necropolis. Water features - fountains, ponds. The hanging bogling lamps from the nug villages and the delicate hanging Brevanic lamps seen in the Tower of Dawn. The green moss/vinecover you see on buildings in Brevane. The statues in Brevane - the winged lady with a bowl, the dog-things (tl;dr more Brevanic props!). The eerie purple motes around Morban or the blue ones around Vengeful Sky, heck lots of them.

More basic building blocks - bricks, not just cubes. Staircases, eg. spiral so you have more options if you don't want to use too much item count. Windows, possibly doors.
    Last edited by Gyftov; 12-19-2012 at 01:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread