+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By H3artless

Thread: Hey mind increasing the starter dimension item limit by another 50 please?

Default Hey mind increasing the starter dimension item limit by another 50 please?

Mine is maxed upgraded. 200 items.

I dont want to lose my current dimension by working on another.

And It would be pretty hard to rebuild my house all over again.

I would like a bit more item cap space to decorate my dimensional house I built on all floors. currently at 199 items, and not all rooms are decorated yet.

I can understand if this cant be done, but just a request.

Also not sure if dimensions still erase your previous work when you buy a new dimension. would also like to see that changed as well. Because I would like to work on a future project on my character, without having to have my alts make it.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    Mine is maxed upgraded. 200 items.

I dont want to lose my current dimension by working on another.

And It would be pretty hard to rebuild my house all over again.

I would like a bit more item cap space to decorate my dimensional house I built on all floors. currently at 199 items, and not all rooms are decorated yet.

I can understand if this cant be done, but just a request.

Also not sure if dimensions still erase your previous work when you buy a new dimension. would also like to see that changed as well. Because I would like to work on a future project on my character, without having to have my alts make it.

Make an alt. Each alt can have a separate dimension. You can even place/design things in your alt's dimension with other toons on your account. You just need the alt to use the key of your choice.

I think he means, that he likes the location and or progress of the current one but capped out the item limit.

Honestly I think every dimension should be able to scale the item limit to be almost infinite with enough plat.

Quote Originally Posted by H3artless View Post
    I think he means, that he likes the location and or progress of the current one but capped out the item limit.

Honestly I think every dimension should be able to scale the item limit to be almost infinite with enough plat.
    yes thats what I am saying.

i will try to get new dimensions when I get the plats to, on another alt so it doesnt erase my current work. I worked hard on my starter dimension. very proud of it honestly.

I would like more item space so I can get all the rooms decorated and even my chapel detailed, along with more hidden areas.

My dimension feels cool for a starter dimension.

Never knew I had that kind of skill to make something like that.
    Trying to make something for the Roleplaying community for my next project. but need 100+ plats first to buy a new dimension on another alt. Used all my plats on current dimension.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

+ Reply to Thread