+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Shaidar Haran
  • 1 Post By deschain5585

Thread: Dimensional Chalkboards... You NEED to make this happen

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default Dimensional Chalkboards... You NEED to make this happen

As I go thru my shard's dimensions, I see so much talent in artistry. Trion you NEED to give visitor's a way to give addaboy's other than +1s to a dimension's creator. Not something to rank them, just something that people can walk in and read (like the guild wall.) I whole-heartedly want to tell some people I absolutely love what made me laugh and what would work great with what.

When I am bored or just having a bum day, I choose to walk thru a couple dimensions and if one brightens me up a tad because they made a funny pic/face/whatever, I would like them to know it made my day.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

We had message walls in PSU, where you could leave messages for the creator. I don't think you could make them public, but hey, why not give people the option to have them public if they wanted? That'd be awesome. I like this.
    There is no such thing as "free to play" in the MMO world. If nobody was paying, the game would shut down, and you wouldn't be playing. Piggybacking and getting a free/cheap ride on people who do pay doesn't make a game "free to play", it just means someone else is paying for it.

Shadowlander

Default Feedback

How about an instance version of a mailbox, tied into the dimension? Give each dimension a separate mail address like characters. Then when you use the box in the dimension it sends it to that account. Could also tie it into the +\-1.

*bump* great idea!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

I'd love this, I'd also love if we could have signs where we could write a little - like for doors and such - so we can explain a bit about what someone is watching or just contribute to the immersion.

+ Reply to Thread