+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By raiderpb

Thread: chocolate zone events at level 60

Telaran

Default chocolate zone events at level 60

Level 60s who mentor down for zone events in chocolate rift should receive Infinity stones instead of Inscribed stones.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderpb View Post
    Level 60s who mentor down for zone events in chocolate rift should receive Infinity stones instead of Inscribed stones.
    I don't agree, those events are way too easy compared to normal means of infinity stones. It would be nice to add some more population to those zone events or give 60's a reason to redo them aside from PA crystals (when they are re-enabled sometime after the PA tier 3 patch) I just think this is the wrong way to go about it.

Not such a bad idea as long as a certain mentor requirement is in place. Make it hard at least and not fish in a barrel.

Ha, just made such a suggestion in another thread in this forum. I miss the variety of old world events. And SL events feel like a chore to me, while the old world events were fun. Would love to see characters Lv 51+ be able to mentor down to 50 and be rewarded IS for the old world high level events.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

+ Reply to Thread