+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Onslaught need for speed

Soulwalker

Default Onslaught need for speed

I think the onslaught were recently nerfed to oblivion which originally may not have been such a bad thing but seems like it was taken a little too far. For example: I'm writing this suggestion as I'm completing an onslaught.

I agree that some of the onslaughts seemed to progress too quickly and spawn 3-5 elite groups within the first wave but now we have to wait nearly 15mins to even get 2 normal invasions to hit at the same time. It's taken any danger out of the equation and sapped the fun out of the activity.

Soulwalker

Well I was thinking Onslaughts need to be improved. I wish they could turn Onslaughts into something more such as a wave mode that gets harder after each wave kind of like the rifts do, but they need to make it really hard and have leader-boards for the top completed waves by players, but I don't know. Anyone else have suggestions?
    Last edited by dinger88; 12-16-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Soulwalker

I agree it would be neat to see waves get harder as they went on (I thought they used to on ember isle). But It's the slow speed that mobs spawn that's troubling. Although I wonder if they changed it so people wouldn't farm so much. Still this slow speed does seem like a problem in my eyes.

+ Reply to Thread