+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild roster: bulk actions

Default Guild roster: bulk actions

Guild management needs some work. Specifically, there should be a way to select multiple members at once and apply an action to them such as promotion/demotion. In a guild with hundreds of members it becomes absolutely daunting to change ranks if it requires moving large groups of members from one rank to another.
    There could simply be a checkbox next to each members name, you check the members off and then select and action from a dropdown (promote, demote, kick).

One other thing, pretty much unrelated, I would love to be able to /ginvite people via clicking on their name in chat, such as one can do with /invite or /tell.

Agreed. Need some tools to bulk moderate guilds. Be useful to change ranks or kick people based on number of sys being inactive (not logged in)
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Agree on the bulk action thing.

As I don't get into supporting spamming of any type, I am against the chat option.

Quote Originally Posted by Diarch View Post
    Agree on the bulk action thing.

As I don't get into supporting spamming of any type, I am against the chat option.
    I think you misunderstood, I don't want to randomly invite people whose names I see in chat, but if someone whispers me with a request for a guild invite, I'd like to be able to invite them without having to type as I'm sometimes in the middle of a dungeon or zone event, etc. Not a big deal, but it would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread