+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Riane
  • 2 Post By ShinChuck

Thread: Druid Faery Appearance

Default Druid Faery Appearance

Since you guys gave the Necros, Rangers and Warriors a makeover for their pets, could you give the Druid a makeover too? I know some people like the way the advanced fae looks, so I would also like the option to use the old versions too. See, I think the "first version" of the fae looks the cutest, but at 36 you can get the fae see which is basically just the lowbie version but with a crown and some armour.

So my suggestion would be to keep the fae the way she looks now or maybe put in a random hair colour bit so that not everyone gets a blonde fae. And change her clothing style at Fae Seer level.

In that thread about the SL art dump, there was a really nice picture with different concepts for the fae pet. In one of them she had ribbons in her hair I think, that would have looked pretty nice.

So here's what Id like to see:
    * Hair colour randomization. Once you summon your fae you get a random hair colour, but after that, you always get the same colour.
    * Different clothing with the Fae Seer
    * Get rid of the crown and put in some hairsticks and ribbons perhaps
    * An option to use the older fae model (current version)
    *Allow them to sheath their weapon
    :: Ceileigh Amberlight - Dwarf Engineer :: Nimhue Amberlight - Dwarf Druid :: Faeblight ::

Pretty sure current fairies were the make over. They used to look like the female gremlin.
    Last edited by Eughe; 12-14-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Druid pets were made over back in April 2012, so.. no, Druid doesn't need new pet models. They already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Pretty sure current fairies were the make over. They used to look like the female gremlin.
    I like the druid pet make over then, not so much the necromancer pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    They were not "gremlins"! They were the original Fairy-type before these new models randomly showed up. Pff, "gremlins", nothing gremliny about the old school bootie faeries.

But seriously, I'd love to have options to choose the skin you prefer, whether old style or new, and I'd be all for adding further customizations. A little customization goes a long way!
    There is no such thing as "free to play" in the MMO world. If nobody was paying, the game would shut down, and you wouldn't be playing. Piggybacking and getting a free/cheap ride on people who do pay doesn't make a game "free to play", it just means someone else is paying for it.

+ Reply to Thread