+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Syalia

Thread: Dimension Item Suggestions

Default Dimension Item Suggestions

I love the dimensions and you developers have been working hard I know, I just have some friendly suggestions. Here is hoping you peek on in this thread.

First off, Fae Yule started today, I'm so glad. I really like the holiday and snowy themes, so here are some suggestions related to this:
    • The snow environmental effect happening in the main cities.
    • More types of lights, strings of lights, candles and multiple colors.
    • Snow building blocks, tiles, boxes, pillars.
    • Snow covered rocks, trees, sacks, mailboxes, lights
    • Cloud covered sky projector
    • Holiday themed bushes, poinsettias and holly
    • Small glittery stars or lights, motes or sparkles.

Other suggestions for dimension items.
    • Individual weapons we can place, like axes, staves and swords.
    • Usable mailboxes
    • Placeable skulls, animal skins and portions of food like meats or a tomato.
    • Dinnerware, plates, goblets, forks and the like.
    • Scrolls, brooms, Wine Bottles, boxes/crates, crafting themed items, cloth rolls or bellows

Thanks for taking the time to look at my suggestions

Most of the things on your first list ARE available for dimensions already. There are 2 new dimension NPCs (one is automatically available, one you unlock via Instant Adventures).

Things that already exist on the second list:
    • Boxes/crates/bags
    • Bottles/jars
    • Banners (mostly craftable)
    • Books (not scrolls, but still cool - there are several varieties)
    • Skeleton bits (just the rib cage so far, and yeah, it has a tail

Things not on the list provided by the OP that I'd like to add:
    • Farm animals and fish (not interactive ones... just the regular non-targetable critters that hang out on farms and in lakes throughout Telara)
    • Earth mounds (think "fresh grave" or "newly planted row of veggies")
    • Tools. A kitchen knife is cool, but there's no spoon to stir the pot, no shovel or rake for the garden, no sword to run through a dummy so it looks "in use"... things like that.
    • Skeleton bits (skull from OP list is cool, but a random bone or skeleton hand to tuck here and there would be "fun" in a place like necropolis)
    • Shucked clothing (like a coat or a hat laying around, or some boots to drop by the door)
    • Headstones
    • Sleeping bags (there's one on the ground behind the Necropolis quartermaster)
    • Pillows (altho burlap bags make a reasonable substitute, some decorative pillows might be nice as well)
    • Boats with the "floating" graphic used on other items (like barrels and water lillies - it looks a bit strange that everything in the water floats except the boats).
    • Chains/Ropes (coiled and in a "line" to use to connect things or make bridge "handrails", etc)
    • The ability to add signs with words (without using 200 pcs of X item to fake it)
    • Stretchability in items (ex: I don't need an overall larger staircase... I just need a longer one)

<3 Dimensions - best new way to waste time in the game when I don't feel like chasing down random Rift mobs. Thank you for puttin them in, Trion!

Quote Originally Posted by efitall View Post
    [*]Stretchability in items (ex: I don't need an overall larger staircase... I just need a longer one)

Yesyesyes
    Siiren@Deepwood

The bane of my existence.

+ Reply to Thread